How to use your NDIS funding with Kids On Abington
Registered NDIS Provider - 4050030735
You can use your funding from the NDIS to purchase from Kids On Abington with the following supports from your core budget from all States and Territorys except WA (pending):
- Assistive products personal care/safety
- Assistive products household task
- Low risk items
- Assistive Technology
These steps need to be completed each time:
Self Funded - Please place your order as normal and claim the amount back through your NDIS portal. You do not need to fill in a Service Agreement. You will receive a confirmation of your order via email. Please retain this for your records.
Agency/NDIS Managed & Plan Managed - Please follow the steps outlined below.
1. Please add the products you would like to buy to support the Participant in to the shopping cart and 'Proceed to the checkout'
2. Enter your contact and shipping details.
3. Proceed to 'Review and Place Order'
4. Click NDIS as the 'Payment Method'
5. Enter the Participants details. This is the Service Agreement. Make sure you read and fill in all details to proceed. If you are Plan Managed you will need to fill in the details of your Plan Manager, if you're not Plan Managed please leave blank.
6. Click 'Place Your Order'
7. We have now received your order. As soon as we receive the funds from the NDIS your order will be dispatched.
Kids on Abington takes seriously complaints made by Participants, Carers or their Advocates and views complaints as an opportunity to resolve issues and institute improvements. A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction with an NDIS support or service for which a response or resolution is expected. If you have a complaint, please email email@example.com or phone Simone on 1300739836 or call the NDIS Commission on 1800035544. If you would like an Advocate, please use the Disability Advocate Finder to find an Advocate in your area.
To view our Complaints Policy and Form please click here.
To view our Incidents Policy and Form please click here.
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live an ordinary life.
As an insurance scheme, the NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing in people with disability early to improve their outcomes later in life.
The NDIS can pay for supports that are reasonable and necessary. This means they are related to a person’s disability and are required for them to live an ordinary life and achieve their goals. For more information, visit the NDIS website.
Why Kids On Abington?
Kids On Abington supports the NDIS and believes every Australian living with a disability has the right to access resources that will make their lives easier to achieve their goals.
Our range of lunch boxes, drink bottles and accessories help people with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, low muscle tone, fine motor skills and many other circumstances to achieve their daily goals, entice them to eat, try new things and give them some independence.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300739836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org