How to use your NDIS funding with Kids On Abington
Registered NDIS Provider - 4050030735
You can use your funding from the NDIS to purchase from Kids On Abington with the following supports from your core budget from all States and Territorys except WA (pending):
- Assistive products personal care/safety
- Assistive products household task
- Low risk items
- Assistive Technology
- Download and complete the NDIS Service Agreement. Alternatively download the free Adobe Fill & Sign app suitable for your device.
- Order your resources from our website and use the code NDIS at the checkout. Select Paypal. No payment is required.
- Email your Service Agreement immediately to email@example.com and your order will be processed as soon as possible. You may scan or take a photo of the Service Agreement to send to us. Your resources will be sent to you as soon as the funding is cleared by the NDIS. Please note that this is a very important step. Without the Service Agreement, your order will not be processed and it will be cancelled within 48 hours.
- If you are self-managed, please place and pay for your resources and submit the invoice to the NDIS portal for re-imbursment.
- If there are any issues with your funding we ask that you contact the NDIS immediately to resolve them as we will only hold your order for 48 hours. After the 48 hours your order will be cancelled and items returned to stock. Please contact us for individual arrangements.
If you are placing another order, please complete steps 1 - 3 above again. Each order needs a new Service Agreement as purchases are one off agreements.
What is the NDIS?
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is the new way of providing support for Australians with disability, their families and carers.
The NDIS will provide about 460,000 Australians under the age of 65 with a permanent and significant disability with the reasonable and necessary supports they need to live an ordinary life.
As an insurance scheme, the NDIS takes a lifetime approach, investing in people with disability early to improve their outcomes later in life.
The NDIS can pay for supports that are reasonable and necessary. This means they are related to a person’s disability and are required for them to live an ordinary life and achieve their goals. For more information, visit the NDIS website.
Why Kids On Abington?
Kids On Abington supports the NDIS and believes every Australian living with a disability has the right to access resources that will make their lives easier to achieve their goals.
Our range of lunch boxes, drink bottles and accessories help people with Autism, Sensory Processing Disorder, low muscle tone, fine motor skills and many other circumstances to achieve their daily goals, entice them to eat, try new things and give them some independence.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300739836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org