FAQ’s About Kids Party Printables
You probably have a few question regarding our kids party prinatble range, that's ok, we did too when we discovered this brilliant idea a few years ago. What we've done is try to answer all of the questions you might have below as well as let you know all of our recommendations. If you do have a question that we haven't answered, please by all means pop us an email via our contact page, we'd love to hear from you.
How do the kids party printables work? With the kids party printables you choose your theme and either package 1 or 2 and take it through the checkout. We will then email you asking you the details of the party. Please allow 4-5 working days for us to prepare the files for you. After we have the files ready we will send them to you for you to print. A lot of our customers print everything from their printer at home but some choose to print the invitation at a photo shop. After you have printed the kids party printables you then cut them out ready for the big day! The best thing about kids party printables is that you can print off as many as you like, whenever you like.
- We like to use matte photo paper or a paper that is heavier then your general photo copier paper. We use HP Premium Choice paper 100gsm from Officeworks.
- Chocolate Wrappers: The Aldi individual chocolate bars (5/pkt) and Cadbury Fury Friends fit perfectly into the chocolate wrappers.
- Sultana Box: The sultana box wrap can be wrapped around a sultana box or if its printed on heavier card stock it can be made into its own little lolly or fruit box. We tend to make them into their own boxes and use paper that is heavy and similar to cardboard. The one we use is 190gsm and we just pick a generic brand from Officeworks.
- Food labels: The prinatble food labels sit better on the table if they are printed on card stock (190gsm). When they are printed on lighter paper they tend to fall over.
- Cookie bag topper bags are 125x130mm & we purchase them from Pack It In. These don't have to have cookies in them, they could be filled with any gorgeous treats or lollies.
- To hang the bunting banner, it can be hole punched with ribbon threaded through it or if you have access to a wall, blu tac works brilliantly.
- The cupcake toppers can be cut by hand if you have a steady hand or you can by a 2 inch whole punch. Generally a scrapbooking shop will stock them.